Since 1997, I have had a fierce passion for the Real Estate industry. My goal in providing excellent services has never wavered. I enjoy educating my clients through the process of buying or selling their home. It’s important to me that clients feel empowered and comfortable to make smart Real Estate decisions. I contribute to these decisions by offering guidance and advice. My constant and daily exposure to the local real estate market allows me to supply clients with good real estate choices. Having lived in several different locations in the city and suburbs of Hamilton, I have first-hand knowledge about the community. This helps me to determine which area would be the best suited for your family’s needs.
Over 80% of my real estate business consists of REFERRALS from family, friends, clients and out-of town Real Estate agents. This is a true compliment of trust, confidence and assurance of commitment.
CONTINUING EDUCATION Keeping up-to-date with the current market conditions and trends is important to me. In addition to the mandatory required Real Estate Council of Ontario’s update course, I have taken several other courses.
Some of these courses include:
- Becoming Condo Savvy Wills & Estate Planning
- Housing Options for 55+
- Negotiation for Real Estate Second Suites in Homes & Lodging Houses
- Multiple Offers
- iPad for Realtors®
- Calculating Square Footage
- Acting for the Buyer
- Money Laundering & Grow Houses
- Introduction to Feng Shui
- Facebook for Real Estate http://www.facebook.com/afriendinrealestate
- Win-Win Negotiating
- Teranet Land Registry Service Training Course
- Advertising Practices for Success & Compliance
- Plus several Marketing courses, classes and seminars
Honoured by Royal LePage with the following Awards and Achievements:
- Director’s Platinum Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Award Of Excellence (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- President’s Gold Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Social Marketer